CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2012

WOW!!!

I can not believe it has almost been a year since I last blogged, wow.

This past year has been alot of cakes, cupcakes and cheesecakes. I want to thank all my customers for their loyalty.

I will be running specials every month, the September one is 20% of cupcakes and cakes. So get your orders in now.

I also want to share a new flavor: Blackberry! Such a wonderful summer flavor with a nice whipped frosting.

Also have a wonderful new Spring form pan for Cheesecakes, a Tulip. This are on special right now for $8.50 and will be at their regular price of $10 in September.





I have also had some fun with a few special cakes




Please visit our Facebook page also.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Possibilities/155493057857073

www.sweetpossibilities.net


Have a great weekend!

0 comments: